What can you find here?
I am software engineer who is mostly interested in computer networks, privacy, anonymity, UNIX like systems and more stuff like that. I created this blog because I want to improve my english and share my knowledge or experiences.
As you can guess, most of the posts are technical and focused to help others who have doubts or related problems. But you can also find posts about anecdotes or personal opinions.
That was enough introduction I think. Enjoy your stay! :-)
- [ 2021-02-16 ] Preparing yourself for a job interview 101
- [ 2021-01-28 ] Configuring veth interfaces with NetworkManager and nmstate
- [ 2021-01-19 ] How to set up your NetworkManager environment
- [ 2020-10-23 ] Outreachy with Nispor and Nmstate
- [ 2020-04-08 ] Git FAQ
- [ 2019-08-04 ] Mitigate TCP SYN-flood attacks using nftables